Why become a member? ×

Looking for an alternative to Comfort strap

Scotticus

I already own a comfort strap, and have been pretty happy with it so far. Doesn't blow me away looks-wise, but it's comfy, and I'm on the wrong side of 25 now so comfy matters...

I'm going to be bringing my Ibanez ATK 5 string out of retirement to play in a little side project, and I'm on the hunt for a new strap. Have to have a dedicated strap for each bass because I'm so forgetful.

The only criteria is that it's got to be as comfy as the Comfort strap, be under 50 squid, and be able to make me forget that this ATK is like slinging a tree around... soooo heavy!

Any recommendations?

Scott

• 1 year later...

I[quote name='2x18' timestamp='1298709099' post='1142070']
I have tried most of the straps and find the Neotech to be the best ( for me ) Followed closely by the Mono,
with the Comfort a poor 3rd!

Will
[/quote]

I'm so happy with my Comfort Strapp I don't even want to try the Neothech! If it's even more pleasurable... that would be too much; I'm sure it would show and I have my sense of propriety! ;)

Thanks and congrats for your "for me", Will! It's not that common.

Yep... YMMV but if you don't care too much about the looks, your happiness could well be in Will's top 3 --perhaps even with a poor 3rd ;).
I bought mine from Elderly, btw. Great price & service (for me).