Why become a member? ×

Some fx pedals for sale

woodyratm

Hey all,
I've got a new pedal coming in the next few weeks that i need cash for so these pedals are going!
The blender and custom blue dragon are going because they're going to be built into the single pedal i'm having done.

What i have currently is as follows. Prices will include P+P. Totally misplaced the boxes. Pedals have been on my board for ages.

Mk1 Marshall Guv'nor distortion pedal - As used by Tim C during first RATM album (Know your enemy/Wake up etc) - £55
Line 6 FM4 Filter Modulation pedal - Comes with 9v daisy chain adaptor - £110
Roland EV 5 expression pedal - I used it for controlling the FM4 - £30 I'll do both the FM4 and Ev5 for £130.
Barge Concepts VB-JR Blend pedal - Useful if using high gain/guitar pedals to allow some low end through. - £70
Sfx Sounds Custom Blue Dragon clean boost - an excellent Clean boost with a customised switch which activates a loop. I used the loop to switch all my fuzz pedals off straight into cleans. Amazing pedal. - £80

Pedals are there.

Cheers

Dave

I'll taker the Wooly Mammoth and the Deep Impact :) (I take it you're not selling them though)

[quote name='woodyratm' post='1139763' date='Feb 24 2011, 11:40 AM']Hey all,
I've got a new pedal coming in the next few weeks that i need cash for so these pedals are going!
The blender and custom blue dragon are going because they're going to be built into the single pedal i'm having done.

What i have currently is as follows. Prices will include P+P. Totally misplaced the boxes. Pedals have been on my board for ages.

Mk1 Marshall Guv'nor distortion pedal - As used by Tim C during first RATM album (Know your enemy/Wake up etc) - £55
Line 6 FM4 Filter Modulation pedal - Comes with 9v daisy chain adaptor - £110
Roland EV 5 expression pedal - I used it for controlling the FM4 - £30 I'll do both the FM4 and Ev5 for £130.
Barge Concepts VB-JR Blend pedal - Useful if using high gain/guitar pedals to allow some low end through. - £70
Sfx Sounds Custom Blue Dragon clean boost - an excellent Clean boost with a customised switch which activates a loop. I used the loop to switch all my fuzz pedals off straight into cleans. Amazing pedal. - £80

Pedals are there.

Cheers

Dave[/quote]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...