Why become a member? ×

Ampeg SVT 3 Pro missing fuseholder

shesmyrushmore

According to Ampeg.com For replacement parts Customers outside of the US and Canada must contact their local Mackie distributor to order spare and replacement parts.

So that'll be

LOUD Technologies Europe PLC
Unit 1, Century Point, Halifax Road, Cressex Business Park
High Wycombe England, HP12 3SL

Phone: + 44 (0) 1494 557 398
Fax: + 44 (0) 1494 438 669
Email: [email protected]

I can google :)

[quote name='Jean-Luc Pickguard' post='130628' date='Jan 30 2008, 01:11 PM']According to Ampeg.com For replacement parts Customers outside of the US and Canada must contact their local Mackie distributor to order spare and replacement parts.

So that'll be

LOUD Technologies Europe PLC
Unit 1, Century Point, Halifax Road, Cressex Business Park
High Wycombe England, HP12 3SL

Phone: + 44 (0) 1494 557 398
Fax: + 44 (0) 1494 438 669
Email: [email protected]

I can google :)[/quote]

Tried them, they wont pick up their phones and the e-mail address doesn't work! It's mental! Any other suggestions?!?!

[quote name='misrule' post='130640' date='Jan 30 2008, 01:19 PM']And the fuse is a five-amp T5 slow blow, I believe. Available from all good electrical shops.

I must admit when I got my SVT 3 I looked at the fuse holder and thought: I doubt that will stay put for long.

Cheers

Mark[/quote]
Thanks for that mate!

I can't remember what the fuse holders looked like on the SVT 3 pro.. but you may be able to buy the whole part from an electrical wholesaler and just fit the bit you need onto your fuse holder (or have someone replace yours for you)

Try Maplin shops (Maplin.co.uk) CPC, Farnell, RS.. or even just start google images for 'fuse holder' may get some answers for you.