Why become a member? ×

akai deep impact :(

Kev

before i try and sell it elsewere, i thought id ask here

akai deep impact, best bass synth yadayadayada

problem? the power supply became loose at solder joints, was attempted to be fixed, but instead made it worse, and seemed to partially pull up the top layer of a bit of the pcb where the power supply connects to the board. iv looked around and found that it IS repairable, as long as the lil bit of pcb layer is not completly detached (which its not), but i have no idea who would do it.

if someone wants to take this oppurtunity up, or knows a skilled technition, then take it off my hands, the pedal itself worked absolutly perfectly until the power kept cuttin out unless i wiggled it. now it wont power up at all

you can probably tell by the post i am very bummed out and upset about this, but sh*t happens, ay?

make me a cash offer, it is repairable i think, so i wont take no low balling. working conditon pedals sell on average for about £300 (cheapest iv seen go recently £290, most expensive £330).

im not entirely sure how much i want, i am waiting for email replies off people in the know. if in the likely event i get no interest here, il put it on ebay and hope soemone is interested (last 'broken' deep impact sold for around £180 about 5 months ago to my memory, and that had an error with the chip, so in fairness more serious, so im hopeful)

:)

cheers

someone made an offer on my ebay listing for £150, and i accepted, and that was a good few days ago

still no payment.... so im guessing he could well be a w***er and wont pay

so thats around the price im looking for, if you think you can fix it, go for it