Why become a member? ×

Warwick Protube IX for sale and odb-3 and a ge-7

umph

Dual channel amp head, 2x450 watts RMS into 4 ohms, MOSFET, 19", 3U. Extremely low-noise input section with gain control.
Channel 1: dual tube preamp with 3-way switches for low, mid and high boost/flat/cut; parametric tone filter sets frequency for mid boost/cut and high cut.
Contour switch.
Crunch control sets input gain for tube section.
2nd stage switch selects between tube preamp and all-tube amp sounds by switching the power tube on and off.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Channel 2: solid-state with switches for low and high boost, 10-band graphic EQ.
Switchable limiter.
Master section with separate output level controls, overload LED.
Separate master control.
Phone jack and mute switch.
Rear panel: groundlift switch, tuner out, serial mono loop, parallel stereo effects loop with low cut switch, line outs L/R (post master), footswitch channel select, Biamp switch with crossover frequency control, mono/stereo switch. DI outs L/R with pre/post switch. Line outs L/R (post-master) parallel to speaker outs with balance control, line outs high left and right for biamp-stereo-mode with balance control.
Speaker out: 2 XLR, 2 high current speaker connector compatible with Switchcraft HPC & similar connectors.
Fan cooling (non-permanent).
Protections: short-circuit, HF oscillation, overheating, DC.

Weight: 22.3 kg

Depth: 455 mm

theres not much this head can't do! i got some really good slap tones out of it and some nice valvey rock tones to. Also due to the amp having a stereo effects loop i've been able to run a dirty and clean channel at the same time with it using 2 amps which is alot of fun to set use! But i'm looking to go for the pre / power amp set up so looking to see if i can get a decent price for this! its hardly been gigged, and kept in a rack case most of its life so well kept. This amp cost near £1100 new!
i think £500 would be reasonable? But open to offers! would prefer pick up but can arrange courier!
reviews can be seen here
[url="http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Bass+Amp/product/Warwick/Pro+Tube+IX+Head/10/1"]http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews...be+IX+Head/10/1[/url]

if you want more photos just ask!

The odb-3 doesn't work with a 9v adapter due to me breaking it, but the pedal works fine with batterys, got some really great overdriven sounds out of this but due to getting my pickle pie i don't need it anymore so needs to be sold looking for around NOW SOLD

the Ge-7 is a 7band eq used to use this with my big muff to gain back some low end really worked for that but now its just gathering dust, kept on a padded pedal board, looking for about £35 obo for this one shipped

Edited by umph