Why become a member? ×

Geddy bits and pieces

Hi all,

Got a loaded Geddy body recently and I only need the actual body, so selling everything I don't require.

First up, Badass II Bridge in chrome. Everyone knows what these are. Pretty good condition, saddle screws are a bit rusty, but move ok. Comes with 5 bridge screws, but no allen key I'm afraid. Looking for [b]£50 plus postage - SOLD PENDING
[/b]

Next, set of Geddy pickups. Slight rusting on the pole pieces, but nothing major. Mounting foam under each one which seems to be stuick to the pickups? Not sure if they come like this, but I assume they can be prized off if needed. Not sure how much these go for..let's say [b]£30 plus postage? - SOLD PENDING[/b]

Next, a jazz control plate. Comes loaded with pots, cap, wire and knobs. My soldering iron is at my dad's house, so the pickup wires have been snipped. They will drop off easily with the touch of an iron. [b]£15 plus postage - SOLD[/b]

Finally, a couple of Geddy pickguards, one black and one white. The black one has a few extra holes in..you can see where in the pictures. [b]£7 each plus postage or both for £10 and postage. BLACK ONE SOLD PENDING[/b]

Everything comes with the necessary screws where applicable, and of course, I'm happy to combine shipping and such if you want more than one item. Payment by bank transfer is cool or cheque. I'd rather avoid Paypal, but if needs must, that'll do.

Cheers for looking.

Edited by umcoo