Why become a member? ×

Fs: Road Rage mini TBP Loop

Dosi Y'Anarchy

Hey Guys,

I need money for more amps, cabs. So regretably gotta shift some stuff.

[b]Crowther Audio Prunes & Custard[/b] - Harmonic Generator Intermodulator. [b]SOLD[/b]
[b]OLC Flipster[/b] - Ampeg Portaflex-influenced bass Overdrive - [b]SOLD[/b]

[b]RoadRage Mini True Bypass Looper - £30 inc UK postage[/b]

Simple and tiny, you can power it if you want - its just operates the LED or just not bother.

Postage usually happens the next working day, or as soon as I can depending on circumstances.

Payment via paypal please

Edited by Dosi Y'Anarchy

[quote name='Dosi Y'Anarchy' post='1127670' date='Feb 14 2011, 09:28 PM'][b]Crowther Audio Prunes & Custard[/b] - Harmonic Generator Intermodulator. [b]£105 inc UK postage[/b]

I've had this for a few years, its such a unique sound that I never thought i'd sell it however I dont really use it. Its a synth-like fuzz with envelope-filter-like qualities.[/quote]

This is a really unique pedal and a great deal. You wouldn't catch me selling mine that cheap!

Fun on bass and one of the very best guitar pedals I've heard too.

Yeah, my girlfriend bought it for me a few years ago (on my request - for my birthday) but now ive got loads of synth-fuzz stuff and none that I actually use (save for an MXR Bass Blowtorch for one song).

I never wanted to sell it but now im in two bands and i need a practice rig to leave at one bands practice place and a gigging rig I can take to gigs and practice with the other, louder band.

Also got a Aguilar GS112nt for sale if anyone is interrested

[quote name='topo morto' post='1127685' date='Feb 14 2011, 09:42 PM']This is a really unique pedal and a great deal. You wouldn't catch me selling mine that cheap!

Fun on bass and one of the very best guitar pedals I've heard too.[/quote]
+1 on the P&C - fantastic fuzzfart fun.

Good luck Theo.

The Flipster is the same Size as my MXR Bass Blowtorch, its as wide as 2 ehx nano pedals (ie Steel Leather, nano clone) but not at long. If I had a ruler about i'd measure it for you.

Its not mean to be a fuzz, but it does get fuzzy and distorted (check 1:15 - 1:43 on the sound clip to hear the different sides of high gain it can do) it also does clean, so theres quite a wide range of gain available, but all in the context of an ampeg-style bass amp being overdriven.

[quote name='Dosi Y'Anarchy' post='1144325' date='Feb 28 2011, 11:46 AM']The Flipster is the same Size as my MXR Bass Blowtorch, its as wide as 2 ehx nano pedals (ie Steel Leather, nano clone) but not at long. If I had a ruler about i'd measure it for you.

Its not mean to be a fuzz, but it does get fuzzy and distorted (check 1:15 - 1:43 on the sound clip to hear the different sides of high gain it can do) it also does clean, so theres quite a wide range of gain available, but all in the context of an ampeg-style bass amp being overdriven.[/quote]

ok, how about 90 posted?

• 2 weeks later...