Why become a member? ×

Aria SWB Lite

v8bass

Hi ..

Thanks for all the interest and interest ! .. NOW SOLD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Only my second time in here so Hello and hope you Real bassists are all good .. :lol:

Just a quick shot to see if there s any interest in my EUB ...( magnetic and piezo pickup version , in what i believe is called Lite Oak )

[url="http://www.ariausa.com/basses/swblitebis"]http://www.ariausa.com/basses/swblitebis[/url].

The link below gives a very reasonable impression of the tonal capabilty size scale etc and of course , many thanks to the Youtube poster also ( far more gifted than me at demonstrating )

In my entirely incapable spam hands , even I , produced a very rich room filling sound though a peavey bandit guitar combo( .. thru my pjb combo even more so ..However , The project i was using it for is demanding all electric currently so rather than hang on to it..... its up for grabs ( coupled with my insatiable GAS of course and a need to release some funds )

Pics of course to follow ( camera currently in pieces due to battery rage,, ahem ... ) ... (expected to be gaffa d together by Thursday ) :)

Now duly done ... and a new USB cable etc etc .. life is sometimes such a pain ..lol

EUB is in very lovely condition and comes with its travel bag and rest ? .. ( provides support against the body ? )

Any Q s please let me know and ill do my best to answer

Test drives are of course allways available > South Wales , but often west country just ask ..

OOps .. price .. Around £ 500 ?

I could take a small trade on something also ( supercharger for a rover V8 is on my need list ... :) .. but im fairly flexible ! )

Regards and thanks for taking a look .

Gary
v8[attachment=72959:KingBass_008.JPG]

[attachment=72960:KingBass_009.JPG]

[attachment=72961:KingBass_011.JPG]

[attachment=72962:KingBass_012.JPG]

[attachment=72963:KingBass_015.JPG]

Edited by v8bass