Why become a member? ×

Pedulla MVP De Luxe FS - SOLD

wombatboter

I own two Pedulla MVP's for the moment (a tiger maple one and this black one) but after trying out both basses I decided to let this one go.
It's a 2006 model, PJ configuration, serialnumber 2455, neck through with an ebony fingerboard and 24 frets. 34"Scale.
Schaller gold hardware, Bartolini pick-ups, controls : mastervolume, balance and tone.
There is a Pedulla case included and the bass is as good as new.
I prefer to sell this one since it sounds more hi-fi than my other one..(the tiger maple one sounds a bit more "woody" which suits me better)
I have the action really low (to get that Stanley Clarke twang) and it delivers a great punch and offers easy playability for most modern sounds.
Raising the action should give more lows but that's all a personal choice
This bass can be picked up (Brussels-Belgium) or can be shipped. No trades please.
I'm asking 1350 euros..
Some pictures and a quick youtube vid for some sounds which are possible (bit hasty in the playing but it's good enough for the purpose, too much adrenaline due to a stressful week)
For more information feel free to contact me..
Thanks
Geert

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTtq3EkNVxQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTtq3EkNVxQ[/url]

Thanks...
It's back for sale (the buyer didn't go through with the deal since he thought I had been "tricked")
I don't feel that way since it's a great instrument whether it's from 1989 or 2006.. It's in great condition.
I can offer free shipping to the UK and the surrounding countries for those who are interested in this instrument (Japan etc.. is a bit difficult :-))

[quote name='jsixties' post='1125239' date='Feb 12 2011, 06:25 PM']Hi Geert,
Really nice bass and even better playing![/quote]

Have to say the same. I don't need another 4 string but was half tempted after listening to your playing. Unfortunately I doubt in reality I would sound as good as you had I bought it :)

[quote name='wombatboter' post='1125797' date='Feb 13 2011, 12:17 PM']Thanks...
It's back for sale (the buyer didn't go through with the deal since he thought I had been "tricked")
I don't feel that way since it's a great instrument whether it's from 1989 or 2006.. It's in great condition.
I can offer free shipping to the UK and the surrounding countries for those who are interested in this instrument (Japan etc.. is a bit difficult :-))[/quote]

Of course I would have been tricked.
Thinking I'm buying a 2006 and would get an -89...
These are great instruments but frets etc. doesn't get better with the years and there's a quite big differens there.

If you're looking for a Pedulla and could settle with an old one this is the one.
Unbelievable good cond. for one made -89.
These thin finishes use to get very worn by the years, so...
And they sound great.
One of the most beautiful looking basses that's out there too.