Why become a member? ×

L/H Precision

bigash

Saw this on ebay 120214787820 and wondered if people more knowledgable than me thought it was worth a bid. Looks nice :)

Sorry dont know how to create link to ebay. Its the only L/H Precision there, if anyone can be bothered to look. Bloody computers. Trying to run before ican walk.

Edited by bigash

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' post='128853' date='Jan 27 2008, 07:59 PM']I reckon if you got it for £800, it would be a pretty good buy. I wouldn't pay quite that much for a right handed one, but lefties will probably always carry a premium.

It looks a very clean example and is a really nice colour scheme[/quote]
cheers, thats what i thought. Just seen a R/H 77 in similiar condition go for £730.

late 70's/early 80's fenders don't really have that much vintage value added but since it's in good condition, pretty much the same price as you'd get a new lefty p and i doubt you'll find one new in that colour scheme any way then you may as well go for it. Oh and not to mention new ones don't come with the chrome covers which do look quite nice.

Edited by EdwardHimself

[quote name='EdwardHimself' post='128874' date='Jan 27 2008, 08:20 PM']late 70's/early 80's fenders don't really have that much vintage value added but since it's in good condition, pretty much the same price as you'd get a new lefty p and i doubt you'll find one new in that colour scheme any way then you may as well go for it. Oh and not to mention new ones don't come with the chrome covers which do look quite nice.[/quote]
Just need to convince her indoors that its an investment which will only increase in value. :)

Nice looking bass - price is probably about right given the rarity and condition. And more than likely, like the majority (well, mine at least) of mid-late 70's lefty p and j basses will weigh a ton !!!

Go for it - great basses and it's value will only increase !

[quote name='bigash' post='128881' date='Jan 27 2008, 08:29 PM']Just need to convince her indoors that its an investment which will only increase in value. :huh:[/quote]

she doesn't have to know what i just said :) of course it probably will increase in value if you keep it in good condition since it is an instrument that you can't really get new these days from fender.

Edited by EdwardHimself