Why become a member? ×

Spector Legend 5 Classic with quality gigbag

Netballman

Having a clearout, and will be sorry to see her go, but...

[attachment=71755:SLCad.jpg]

Exceptional example of a Korean-built 5-string Spector with Dark Cherry quilted maple finish – a pro on here (who wishes to remain nameless to avoid arguing the toss with others about it, sorry to tease) has tried this bass and reckons the build quality on this one is as good as a Euro! Pristine condition – no dings, marks or scratches – excellent action and incredible punch, with all the classic Spector sound. The Spector TonePump Jr + EMG pickups give bags of output and a lot of tonal range, from excellent growly aggressive sounds to a thick, booming bass, plus lots of options in between! Reason for sale is my recent acquisition of a rather special Spector NS-5XL :) Comes with Schaller straplock pins and pristine Warwick 25mm Rockbag for carriage! If you can get to Northolt (NW London) you’re very welcome to try it out. Absolute bargain at £350!

Also for sale (full ads in other sections):
original 70s Peavey TNT100 bass combo, tatty externally but fully functional and with an incredible sound - £70: Pedals - Line 6 Echo Park £70; Line 6 Constrictor £60; MXR Distortion+ (original 70s) £50; as new Comfort Strapp w/Schallers £30; EHX Doctor Q Nano £20: Behringer BEQ700 £15. Please contact as above! SPECIAL OFFER: Buy the Spector and have any of the above items (as many as you like) for a further £5 off per item!

Edited by Netballman

[quote name='MoonBassAlpha' post='1124488' date='Feb 11 2011, 10:54 PM']I'll endorse everything said about these - I got one as a "cheap" intro to 5 string and was knocked out as to how good these are for the money.[/quote]

Yes, as I was when I first acquired it! They are astonishing value for money. Thanks for the endorsement :)