Why become a member? ×

Gigbag for a Steinberger

DaveMuadDib

I've got a Hohner B2ADB replica of a Steinberger. So far, I've been using a rifle case to carry it around, but it's becoming a bit of a nuisance, as I've attracted the attention of the police a couple of times, frightened innocent bystanders, and not to mention, the case was most definitely not designed with the gigging musician in mind. So does anyone know where I can find a Ritter or similar such gigbag for the simple paddle-shaped steinberger bass? I've done a bit of snooping on google with mixed results, and I had a look on the Ritter website, but couldn't seem to find what I was looking for. Thanks!

Edited by Dave_MuadDib

[quote name='David Nimrod' post='128569' date='Jan 27 2008, 11:04 AM']I have a B2AV... had the same problem when the original one wore out...

Go to Thomann - type in 'headless gig bag' - there's a choice of three ;-)

I got the most expensive one (£23-84) and it's just great. Problem solved.[/quote]

Excellent, this one looks like it's pretty good! I need to buy a gigbag anyway, so I might as well get one that's suited for it! And this comes at a decent price. Cheers!

• 4 weeks later...