Why become a member? ×

Complete Ashdown Rig

Bankai

Originally bought the Little Giant 350 and MAG 210T cab and then later added the 115 cab to bolster the sound for live. Selling because I never got the tone out of it that was right for me. If you're looking to take the step up from a combo to a proper gig stack then it'd be perfect. Alternatively if you're looking for something flexible for pub gigs etc. it'd be spot on too. The head unit is rackmounted alongside a dual-channel dbx266XL compressor which works very well with the setup, especially for slapping techniques.

Ideally I'd like to sell it all together but I have no problem is splitting the gear. Pickup/collection is much much better for me but I can courier if must.

Selling the complete rig for £400. Would also look at trade + part-ex.

Pictures are following when uploaded in a few minutes.

[quote name='Bankai' post='1117448' date='Feb 6 2011, 10:45 AM']Originally bought the Little Giant 350 and MAG 210T cab and then later added the 115 cab to bolster the sound for live. Selling because I never got the tone out of it that was right for me. If you're looking to take the step up from a combo to a proper gig stack then it'd be perfect. Alternatively if you're looking for something flexible for pub gigs etc. it'd be spot on too. The head unit is rackmounted alongside a dual-channel dbx266XL compressor which works very well with the setup, especially for slapping techniques.

Ideally I'd like to sell it all together but I have no problem is splitting the gear. Pickup/collection is much much better for me but I can courier if must.

Selling the complete rig for £400. Would also look at trade + part-ex.

Pictures are following when uploaded in a few minutes.[/quote]

How much for just the LG350? I''f youre prepared to sell seperatly Id be very interested.
Cheers
Matt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...