Why become a member? ×

Aguilar GS 112 For sale £180 - Sold pending

daveybass

Evening all,

bought this a couple of months ago(300watt,8 ohm) and had an issue in that the tweeter got cracked in transit..the rest of the cab is in perfect condition and the tweeter is variable so you could just use it ( I think) as if it were a GS112 NT.[attachment=71064:IMGP0750.JPG][attachment=71067:IMGP0752.JPG]

I was looking to get sorted but due to issues at home and some serious bills haven't been able to do so,and it seems to be going to waste so I am looking to move on at a good price, I've spoken with the Bass Cellar and they've said it's around £70 for a replacement.

£180 including postage, will be packed very securely...I got plenty of bubblewrap!

Could be interested in trades with regards to fx pedals - Micro Synth, Chorus etc

Thanks

Dave

Edited by daveybass

[quote name='daveybass' post='1114317' date='Feb 3 2011, 06:56 PM']Evening all,

bought this a couple of months ago(300watt,8 ohm) and had an issue in that the tweeter got cracked in transit..the rest of the cab is in perfect condition and the tweeter is variable so you could just use it ( I think) as if it were a GS112 NT.[attachment=71064:IMGP0750.JPG][attachment=71067:IMGP0752.JPG]

I was looking to get sorted but due to issues at home and some serious bills haven't been able to do so,and it seems to be going to waste so I am looking to move on at a good price, I've spoken with the Bass Cellar and they've said it's around £70 for a replacement.

£180 including postage, will be packed very securely...I got plenty of bubblewrap!

Could be interested in trades with regards to fx pedals - Micro Synth, Chorus etc

Thanks

Dave[/quote]

Hi Dave,

Are you saying the tweeter doesn't work as well as being cracked... also where abouts are you???

Dave (also)

[quote name='Bassistclem' post='1114382' date='Feb 3 2011, 07:40 PM']Hi Dave,

Are you saying the tweeter doesn't work as well as being cracked... also where abouts are you???

Dave (also)[/quote]

Evening,

the tweeter does work, I have played it with it on, but just wanted BC'ers to be aware of the casing being cracked
Based just outside Cardiff, S.Wales

Dave