Why become a member? ×

FS Pyramid Gold flats unused £25 posted

Chris - slightly unrelated (as I like Pyramids but am too set on the TI's).

Don't suppose you have any well worn TI's spare? I broke the G string on my 6 year old set putting them back on the Pino (again)

Back on topic - bargain price for some Pyramids...Warickhunt was looking for some a while ago, might still be?

[quote name='Legion' post='1110893' date='Feb 1 2011, 12:45 PM']Chris - slightly unrelated (as I like Pyramids but am too set on the TI's).

Don't suppose you have any well worn TI's spare? I broke the G string on my 6 year old set putting them back on the Pino (again)

Back on topic - bargain price for some Pyramids...Warickhunt was looking for some a while ago, might still be?[/quote]

I may have, I'll have a look later mate. I've loads of old flats (and I know I've the C and B from a 6-string TI set), but i tend to get through Gs at quite a rate also!

Cheers

C

[quote name='99ster' post='1111081' date='Feb 1 2011, 02:51 PM']PM sent...[/quote]

Hiya mate

Not sure what gauge they are to be honest (it doesn't say on the packaging). They look lighter and softer than my LaBellas but heavier and harder than my TIs. Not sure that's a whole lot of help but having not played them I wouldn't like to be more definitive. Anyone else got any idea?

Cheers

C

[quote name='Beedster' post='1110915' date='Feb 1 2011, 01:05 PM']I may have, I'll have a look later mate. I've loads of old flats (and I know I've the C and B from a 6-string TI set), but i tend to get through Gs at quite a rate also!

Cheers

C[/quote]

[quote name='Clarky' post='1110919' date='Feb 1 2011, 01:09 PM']Hey Jas, if you buy my Fender 62RI P/J it has an old set of TI Flats on so you could then get the G for just £700 :)

More seriously I will have a dig around and see if I have a G kicking around[/quote]
Thanks lads - those new ones just sound awful compared to the silky smooth warm sound the old ones had :/