Why become a member? ×

Full Gig Rig No longer for Sale – Trace Elliot Head & Two Ashdown ABM Compact Cabs

BarelyL4

Hi there, I have a full rig for sale. There is a Trace Elliot AH2007S (200 Watt Amp head), one Ashdown ABM210 cab and one Ashdown ABM 115 cab (both 8 ohm so can be used with the Trace to deliver its full power. The TE head is in excellent condition and the two cabs although used, are not too bad - a few nicks in the Tolex covering here and there. Both cabs are the older style which are not quite as deep as the more recent version. Both have been used regularly and bear a few battle scars to the Tolex covering for their troubles but both work fine. The 210 also has a switchable horn and is newer than the 115 as it has a metal grill whereas the 115 has a cloth grill. The amp & cabs have served me well, all work perfectly and are not too heavy/bulky, forming a relatively compact (no pun intended) gig rig.

If you are interested, I am looking for £275 collected (as they are too expensive to post),
for the whole rig. The TE amp comes complete with a cover and kettle lead, whilst one of the cabs also comes with a soft cover.

I live near Salisbury in Wilts – anyone interested then you're more than welcome to come down and try them out.

Rich

[attachment=70595:Trace_Elliot__5_.JPG], [attachment=70596:Trace_Elliot__6_.JPG], [attachment=70597:Trace_Elliot__7_.JPG], [attachment=70600:Trace_Elliot.JPG], [attachment=70589:ABM115_01.JPG], [attachment=70590:ABM115_02.JPG], [attachment=70591:ABM115_03.JPG], [attachment=70592:ABM210_01.JPG], [attachment=70593:ABM210_02.JPG], [attachment=70594:ABM210_03.JPG]

Edited by BarelyL4