Why become a member? ×

GK 1001 RB II trade for Mark Bass Head

mikeh

since the band are now sending everything through the PA I find I dont really need this powerfully loud rig, so I thought Id see if there is any interest. Im looking to trade the entire rig for something smaller. Either a combo, has to be lighter than the UL310 @ 47lb, or a head cab. Maybe Mark bass head and 2x10.

I would also consider trading the Head for a Mark Bass SA450 (straight swap) or a LM2 (+cash from you)

Edited by mikeh

[quote name='minty fresh death' post='127492' date='Jan 25 2008, 01:15 AM']Is the cab 4 or 8 ohm and would you p/x for a GK700RB-II & Aguilar GS112 with cash my end?[/quote]

It's neither: 5.3 due to the speaker configuration. Great cab, very powerful.

Stu

Cheers Stu, yes its 5.3ohms. VERY loud.

I've had a few poms asking if Id sell rather than trade, I would sell but would only be able to sell if both the head and cab have buyers.

So the cab £500 and the head £400 inc Flight case.

[quote name='mikeh' post='127534' date='Jan 25 2008, 08:15 AM']Cheers Stu, yes its 5.3ohms. VERY loud.

I've had a few poms asking if Id sell rather than trade, I would sell but would only be able to sell if both the head and cab have buyers.

So the cab £500 and the head £400 inc Flight case.[/quote]

So your not interested in the trade+cash?

I already have a couple of people who are interested in my head and another for the cab, so if you are after straight cash I could do that as well.

Edited by minty fresh death

[quote name='minty fresh death' post='127757' date='Jan 25 2008, 02:21 PM']So your not interested in the trade+cash?

I already have a couple of people who are interested in my head and another for the cab, so if you are after straight cash I could do that as well.[/quote]

Thanks for the trade offer, but I dont really want to go the GS112 route. Cash is always good!!! :)

John, I've sent you a pm Re the Trade offer.

And thanks Al, I may have to take you up on that. I've been told NOT to get rid, b ut we're trying to get the stage volume down and stick everything through the PA so do I really need this rig??

The other option is sell and buy a MArk bass 2x10 combo.....