Why become a member? ×

Musicman Stingray 5 1992 TRADED Ebs Pedal Board GONE

ryancowell25

Hi Monz (Glyn),

Slightly inaccurate post as I have replied to all your enquiries so far except the offer you sent me Monday evening which was still under consideration.

My PM's to you have expressed both my intent and my apologies for not being able to get back to you instantly.

I have also explained to you that correspondence you have sent to me ended up in my junk e-mail box, something which I corrected and apologised to you for.

Let me also make it clear that you made me an excellent and completely respectful offer for the Stingray which was still under consideration.

I'll PM you this and stick it up on the forum, just to make things transparent.

Again my apologies, i've had quite a bit of interest on this bass and when i've had time its been corresponding with people who have offered me basses then changed their minds or lots of offers of Made in Mexico Fenders (with cash, but not what i'm looking for right now).

Its also been a long and busy week.

Please check your private messages for a fuller explanation of circumstances.

sorry

Edited by ryancowell25

Stingray is TRADED

Thanks everyone who showed an interest and communicated with me. I have had much fun corresponding with some brilliant bass chatters.

Pedal board is still available for Trade/PX +/- Cash. I really don't want to break it up.......took to long and too much money to put together and then get right.

Will move it to the Effects section when I get the opportunity.

• 2 weeks later...