Why become a member? ×

For Sale. Fender HW-one Jazz in black **SOLD**

dave_bass5

As im enjoying my CV P so much, and will (hopefully) be getting a SBMM Ray34CA when they come out in a few months time i cant see me using the HW-one much.

I got it in Aug last year from Riedys for £570 and its been well looked after, probably done around 10 gigs with it. Ive put a black pickguard on it but ill include the original white one as well.

As far as i can see there are no dents or scratches, but due to the nature of the thin finish there are surface marks that although hard to see, they do show in the right light. Its more like the top coat has been buffed up a bit in a few places. Ill get some pics up tonight to try and show it.

There is also a slight issue with the neck. It seems like the 19th or 20th fret might be slightly high. I have a low action so this doesn't help but the top two or three notes aren't really playable on the A sting (mainly) unless the action is raised. This is how it arrived and to be honest its not something that bothers me as i dont go that high, but i wanted to make sure this was pointed out.

Im looking for £370 OVNO and would prefer a London meet but happy to post it at the buyers expense, UK mainland only. It comes with a Fender gig bag and the necessary tools for the truss rod and bridge.

If anyone thinks this is too high im ok with it being pointed out and shown, although not just to make me a lower offer.

I need the cash and i dont need another bass.

Cheers.

Fenders's specs are here

[url="http://www.fender.com/en-GB/products/search.php?partno=0111460300"]Fender HW-one[/url]

Heres a pic to get started but ill upload more tonight.

Edited by dave_bass5

Nice looking bass Dave and a fair price, especially considering the recent price hike for all things Fender. It`s £550 for a Mexican standard now. Unbelieveable! I had a sunburst HW a couple of years back and it was a really good gigging bass. Looks really good with the black pickgaurd. I have no cash at the mo but have a bump.

Jez

Edited by jezzaboy

Cheers Jez.

I was amazed recently when in another thread someone mentioned the current price of the HW-one. Im glad i got mine when i did.

Funny enough i had an original HW1 Jazz this time last year and also got rid of that for a SUB. Looks like history repeating itself.

• 2 weeks later...