Why become a member? ×

Fender Musicmaster Bass - Made In Usa

crplumb

Recently found as I was de-cluttering the house (!), a made in USA Fender Musicmaster Bass. The serial number would place this as a 1977 or 1978 US made bass. All original features intact.

This was my first bass and took some hammer at the end of the 1980’s and early 1990’s. It has a proper and realistic aged look. - buckle rash on the back of the body, some body/paintwork damage, oxidised machine heads, tuners, bridge and scratchplate screws, neck is straight but has some marks on the lacquer. Some of the frets are nicely worn and the volume/tone pots and jack socket have some crackle as well.

All in all, this is a great little bass and has excellent potential as a gigging machine with a bit of work and TLC.

No case so I can’t post. Would be best all round to call to see me if you are interested in the bass. Based just off junction 31 of M62.

This little beauty has sentimental value but needs must!

Price wise, I am looking for £300 cash.

**will post pics asap**

Pics as promised....

[attachment=70047:IMG_0363.jpg] [attachment=70048:IMG_0355.JPG] [attachment=70049:IMG_0356.JPG] [attachment=70050:IMG_0358.jpg] [attachment=70051:IMG_0359.JPG] [attachment=70052:IMG_0360.JPG] [attachment=70053:IMG_0357.JPG] [attachment=70054:IMG_0361.JPG] [attachment=70055:IMG_0362.JPG]

Hi all,

Thanks for all the interest in the bass. Some very quick responses has made me feel quite happy today :)

Don't suppose anyone wants to go a bit leftfield with a couple of other items I have up for sale???? Lace Helix bass and a Mobius Megatar???