Why become a member? ×

Fs Usa 2000 Precision Sold Pending The Usual

Macko1968

Utter madness mate! £500 and it's not even in sh*t condition. Black Black Maple, one of the most desirable colour combos, MIA .. Even a MIJ would probably have fetched £500.

Jesus.

I wish you'd have left the description stuff up though so we have some reference info.

Someone is very very happy!

[quote name='silddx' post='1099815' date='Jan 23 2011, 04:57 PM']Utter madness mate! £500 and it's not even in sh*t condition. Black Black Maple, one of the most desirable colour combos, MIA .. Even a MIJ would probably have fetched £500.

Jesus.

I wish you'd have left the description stuff up though so we have some reference info.

Someone is very very happy![/quote]
Correct throughout the whole post, incredible price, prob the most desirable P-Bass colour combo, and doubtless one very happy Basschatter within our midst.

[quote name='Macko1968' post='1099847' date='Jan 23 2011, 05:24 PM']Well it's pretty much what it owed me so I wanted to pass the love on. I have my eye on something at the moment so needed to move it & my Lakland on, otherwise I'd have kept it.[/quote]
:) You are clearly a lovely bloke, and I hope the Ricky brings you much, much pleasure! I look forward to seeing the Rick on here for £500 soon, please put my name at the top of your list :lol: :)