Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hartke Vx215 FS/FT

allighatt0r

I bought this last year in immaculate condition, and I've used it for all of 4 songs total. It's just far too loud for what I need (my band has a quiet as possible back-line policy and puts almost everything through the PA).

It literally is good as new (still has the new smell!), and I'd like [s]£200[/s] [s]£170[/s] [b][size=5]£150[/size][/b] for it either collected from Thetford in Norfolk or I can deliver or meet within 100 miles. I'm willing to accept trades for smaller cabs and amps around the 350 watt mark. I'm open to offers! I can't post it, it won't fit into the post box, but you can organise your own courier if you like.

The detailed specs and spiel can be found [url="http://www.samsontech.com/products/productpage.cfm?prodID=1691&brandID=3"]here[/url]

Heavy-duty plywood construction
Two 15" proprietary drivers
One horn loaded high frequency transducer
Power Handling: 500 Watts @ 4 Ohms
Ergonomic handles
Recessed 1/4" Input Jack

[attachment=71389:vx215front.JPG] [attachment=71388:vx215back.JPG]

Edited by allighatt0r

Although I usually play through a smaller Markbass CMD15P combo now, I've got one of these paired with a Peavey Firebass head (cracking and grossly underrated amp, although it does weigh a ton!), and as the guy I bought it from said to me when he sold it - "Moves more air than a jumbo jet!" :)

I love 15s! Have a free bump!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Conan' post='1151072' date='Mar 6 2011, 12:25 AM']It breaks my heart to see so little love for a quality piece of kit at a brilliant price... if I didn't already have two 2x15s, I'd love this one! Great deal folks!![/quote]

Thank you for the support! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...