Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN Fender Road Worn Double P WITHDRAWN

ezbass

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to say it, but I'd be mega interested if it hadn't been played around with.

I have a Fiesta Red one, and they are SERIOUSLY good basses. I've A-B'ed mine with a 2.5k Custom Shop '57 and I preferred mine. So did the shop owner! If it wasn't for the better-dressed frets on the CS it would have been no contest.

I really would like a Sunburst one, to now keep as a spare. It's a shame you wouldn't consider trades as I couldnt fetch the whole sum, but someone will be getting an unbelievable bass. If you haven't tried one you need to!

[quote name='cameltoe' post='1136292' date='Feb 21 2011, 09:13 PM']Sorry to say it, but I'd be mega interested if it hadn't been played around with.[/quote]
Always a risk when you mess with an instrument, but I did it for a specific need and wasn't intending to sell it and wouldn't be if it wasn't for my damned left shoulder :)

However, time for a half term bump.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='cameltoe' post='1137502' date='Feb 22 2011, 07:14 PM']Well, I found mine neck-heavy and had the same problem.

Gotoh GBR640 tuners solved it! Can't recommend them enough. Best £65 I ever spent.[/quote]
I was considering changing out the tuners but then I played a perfectly balanced Sandberg PM4 which I consequently bought, thus the P/P has to go to make room and line my pockets.

Weekend bumpage.

Gone to a better home (The Gallery in exchange for some Phil Jones lovliness). Ta for the interest, I understand that it's tough times for everyone so no one could pull the trigger.