Why become a member? ×

Traded.

ben604

Just a quick feeler to see if there's any interest in this as I quite fancy the Mesa 6x10 listed.

This is lovely and lightweight, plenty loud with my Genz 6.0 and can do hi-fi sparkly or round and bottom-y with ease.

I can carry it around by myself, as long as there are no stairs in the way! So it's fairly mobile if you have a bigger frame, like me.

It's in great condition, almost 10/10, just a bit of carpet rub as you might expect, but it should tidy up nicely. No nicks or dinks whatsoever.

Cost me £500 all in, so that's what I'd like back. I'm based in Upton on the Wirral, just over the water from Liverpool.

Link to the website, which has the specs etc. Headlines are 1200 watts RMS at 6-ohms.

[url="http://217.64.194.186/products.php?lingua=en&cat=2&vedi=26"]Markbass 106HR[/url]

Edited by ben604

[quote name='ben604' post='1096489' date='Jan 20 2011, 03:51 PM']That's the only thing it's missing, wheels. But to be honest, if there's two of you, it's very easy to move about.[/quote]

Thats a shame
The cabs with back wheels are so easy to move oh well

[quote name='ben604' post='1096489' date='Jan 20 2011, 03:51 PM']That's the only thing it's missing, wheels. But to be honest, if there's two of you, it's very easy to move about.[/quote]

When you say missing - (I've never seen the back of one of these) - is it not even designed with tilt back wheels in mind? That would be madness on a big cab irrespective of weight.

A heavy cab with tilt back wheels and runners on the back would be easier to move than a light one you actually have to carry.

[quote name='fretmeister' post='1097113' date='Jan 21 2011, 09:10 AM']When you say missing - (I've never seen the back of one of these) - is it not even designed with tilt back wheels in mind? That would be madness on a big cab irrespective of weight.

A heavy cab with tilt back wheels and runners on the back would be easier to move than a light one you actually have to carry.[/quote]

It was designed with no wheels whatsoever! So they're not missing in the sense that I lost them after taking them off, they were never there in the first place. I don't see it as a big cab, to be honest. It's much more manoeuverable than the SVT-410HLF that I had, and that has wheels.