Why become a member? ×

BOSS RC-2 LOOP STATION

STU-SBL

I have a brand new (literally never taken out of the box) Boss RC-2 Loop Station for sale.

I intended to use this pedal as a composition/ practice tool as it's feature packed. However, I've never taken it out of the box as work and band commitments left me with no time for getting into this little box.

I've now bought a house and need to raise cash of everything that comes with such a purchase.....

As it's NEW I would like to get £115 posted. I assure you i paid more for this as the original price sticker is on the box. My loss, your gain.

If you've considered loopers before check out the spec's ...[url="http://www.bosscorp.co.jp/products/en/RC-2/index.html"][b]BOSS RC-2[/b][/url] it's a great little pedal that a lot of bass players are using for lots of different purposes.

PM me for more details. Edited by bleedproof

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='125325' date='Jan 22 2008, 10:42 AM']Oh for god sakes just as I start saving for a bass.

Partial trade for a cxl? loads of cash from you :)[/quote]

Just as I buy a house...... would love one of your CXL's but need a set of pans more.

[quote name='john_the_bass' post='125331' date='Jan 22 2008, 10:52 AM']get yourself some of those hard anodised non stick ones. loads better than teflon ones.[/quote]

If anyone has the aforementioned pan set (New) I'll swap.. can't say better than that :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BUMPING this again.

Any reasonable offer considered... still in the box.

I'm still working on my house (full renovation!) and looking at the state of my hands this morning I'm not going to be playing much for a few months :)

PM me

Stu