Why become a member? ×

Glasgow Based Players

edster

I imagine most of you will already be aware of Mark (7 string on here) who carries out repairs and set ups in Glasgow. I had my Lakland 55-01 set up by him and I'm stunned by how much better and easier to play the bass is. He's done a fantastic job at a very cheap price. I'd definately recommend him if you need anything done.

[quote name='edster' post='1091420' date='Jan 16 2011, 02:57 PM']I imagine most of you will already be aware of Mark (7 string on here) who carries out repairs and set ups in Glasgow. I had my Lakland 55-01 set up by him and I'm stunned by how much better and easier to play the bass is. He's done a fantastic job at a very cheap price. I'd definately recommend him if you need anything done.[/quote]
Haw you! Get up to speed! He's great! What happened to my pride and joy Jazz! :)

ps - x 2 for the big-up!

[quote name='edster' post='1091578' date='Jan 16 2011, 05:08 PM']It went to a guitarist from the dark lands at the east of the country who wanted to start a wedding band. As with all guitarists bass must have been too hard for him. Last I saw it was for sale on Gumtree.[/quote]
Thought I spotted it!