Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Eb 12-180

rOB

NOW SOLD.

For sale or trade.

Ashdown EB12-180 Combo

[url="http://www.ashdownmusic.com/bass/detail.asp?ID=102"]http://www.ashdownmusic.com/bass/detail.asp?ID=102[/url]

This is the slightly older version and does not have a compressor but does have the subharmonic generator (mixed reviews). This has been gigged over a few years and has the marks to prove it but in perfect working order.

I bought this when I was starting out and have gigged it against/with 2 guitarists and a metal drummer. It won't do gigs like that without PA support but makes a good monitor or can do smaller gigs without PA. It has a second speaker output so you can add an extension cabinet if you need to.

Being as the new ones go for just over £200 (and this one is older and slightly marked), I'm looking for £75 for this or an interesting trade. All items considered, the worst I can say is "no, thanks". If you think the price is wrong, let me know and we'll discuss it.

Collection only from Leicester City Centre.

Cheers, Rob

Edited for pics (hopefully they add in ok)

Edited by rOB

[quote name='DrDave' post='1091856' date='Jan 16 2011, 09:31 PM']I recently p/x'd mine back to the same shop after 6 months, and only lost £20!

Its a great little combo, and could hold its own in smaller venues. We used to Di and use it as a monitor at larger places.

Great deal, good luck.[/quote]

Nice deal DrDave, What shop was that?

You're right it is a good combo. Does what it says on the tin.

[quote name='DrDave' post='1091866' date='Jan 16 2011, 09:38 PM']PMT in Southend[/quote]

good times

[quote name='Blademan_98' post='1091874' date='Jan 16 2011, 09:43 PM']Do you have any pictures of the actual unit?

Cheers[/quote]

edited for pics above
[quote name='tazza1' post='1092179' date='Jan 17 2011, 09:35 AM']PM'd[/quote]

replied