Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Lakland 5501 Fl W Lh3 Preamp - now SOLD

thegreenman555

Ok, definitely for sale - [b]and SOLD[/b] - its *really really* gotta got fast..

It's an 'as new' 55-01 Skyline fretless, with lined Fretboard in a high gloss natural finish over the swamp ash body.

The 35" Fretboard (22 fret) is ebony, I think - too dark for Rosewood, & the clarity of the Low B's on these Laklands is renowned. Yet, the fretboard is set deep into the body, so it doesnt feel like it's 'out there', if you know what I mean

5 x Hipshot 'lic' lite tuners

2x Bartolini Mk1 Soapbars

The famous Läkland 2 way bridge - currently strung thro the body

& the best bit- in the copper lined electric socket sits the much prized Läkland Hanson LH3 4-way adjustable pre-amp, giving you a huge tonal range.

& a Läkland padded gig bag.

For the full spec see here: [url="http://www.lakland.com/55-01.htm"]http://www.lakland.com/55-01.htm[/url]

Body wise, it looks EXACTLY like the one on the top of the page, but with the lined fretless neck

For sale, I think now reduced to SOLD - it's a total n absolute steal, especially with the fitted pre-amp, which has to be worth a coupla hundred ££.

Any questions - feel free to PM me

It is absolutely immaculate. Not a mark on it - as you can see from the pics.

Edited by thegreenman555

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Bass_Guardian' post='1157881' date='Mar 11 2011, 11:52 AM']I wouldnt quite say the preamp cost £350 ive got a quote from hanson gutars offering for just over £100 and if i get taxed on it on the way here they will cover it. Still a cracking price for a cracking bass ive got the four string version :)[/quote]

Well that's what it USED to cost, or there abouts, So I was told, plus the fitting etc. Anyway, sounds like Lakland/Hanson living up to their excellent reputation for customer service :))

[quote name='thegreenman555' post='1158415' date='Mar 11 2011, 06:35 PM']Well that's what it USED to cost, or there abouts, So I was told, plus the fitting etc. Anyway, sounds like Lakland/Hanson living up to their excellent reputation for customer service :))[/quote]
Okay dokay, sorry for any controversy :) Still a cracking bass and the best 5 string neck ive ever played :lol:

How is this bass still here??? Thats a cracking price for a cracking bass and with the upgraded preamp!!!! Best 5 string neck ive ever played. The price already has almost 40% knocked off it excluding the preamp which isnt cheap.

Edited by Bass_Guardian