Why become a member? ×

SOLD Lakland Skyline Joe Osborn 5 String £700 SOLD

Steve A

[quote name='dead' post='1095598' date='Jan 19 2011, 08:17 PM']hi would you be open for a trade ?

some photos there of my spector ReBop 5 zebrano :

[url="http://img190.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=rebop1.jpg"]http://img190.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=rebop1.jpg[/url][/quote]

Thanks for the offer but I've got my eye on a couple of specific items.

[quote name='giblett123' post='1105827' date='Jan 28 2011, 06:25 AM']Really surprised this is still here, its a lovely bass, not a mark and sounds fantastic, I guess the post xmas credit card bills have landed![/quote]
+1

Me too.. IMO, this is the bargain of the month as far as basses for sale go on Basschat..

It is a low price but I've seen others go for the same although these don't come up for sale that often. It's priced in comparison to some NEW JO 5s that are being sold by various retailers as they clear stock to make may for the new 'non-signature' models.

Retail is about £1049 (GAK) but some places are selling them for £849.

Based in Merseyside but travel to Birmingham regularly (didn't you used to be based in Brum Paul? I'm sure I know your name from some guys there). I'm hoping to find a 5 string that's more comfortable for me.

(What amp did you have in mind?)

Edited by Steve Amadeo

Hi,

Yep, Im originally from Brum but moved to Berlin some years ago. I wonder where our paths may have met. Hmm...
I'll be over next week with various bits if gear to chop and change.

The amp I'm selling (very reluctantly) is a TecAmp Puma 112 combo. Fantastic condition and with cover.
I'm now also considering moving on my natural finished Fender'78 P-bass. A serious chunk of funk which looks all of it's 33 years of age! I'm basically having a re-think about my gear from a practical point if view.
I'll be in Brum next week.

All the best mate

Paul