Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Squire Vm Precision

philw

Since the arrival of a Classic Vibe 50s Precision, this one is surplus to requirements. It's used (although very little), in pretty much as-new condition and sounds just as you'd expect – warm and growly. It has a significantly less chunky neck than the Classic Vibe too. So, for £180 including a nice gig bag and shipping it's yours. If you come to Brighton and pick it up I'll knock £15 off.

Phil

PS. Yes, my carpet needs cleaning.

[attachment=68057:Squire_P1.jpg] [attachment=68058:Squire_P2.jpg] [attachment=68059:Squire_P3.jpg] [attachment=68060:Squire_P4.jpg]

Edited by philw

I saw this in Phil's collection when I was down in Brighton this week - nice bass (though I'm not really a Fender fancier) - no reason to believe it isn't every bit as good as he says..what else do you get for £180 nowadays??

[quote name='TheGreek' post='1089780' date='Jan 14 2011, 07:57 PM']I saw this in Phil's collection when I was down in Brighton this week - nice bass (though I'm not really a Fender fancier) - no reason to believe it isn't every bit as good as he says..what else do you get for £180 nowadays??[/quote]

Thanks Mick. As of today it's actually sold bar the shouting. Well, not shouting, more, well, cash changing hands and City Link doing their bit.

Phil

[quote name='TheGreek' post='1089780' date='Jan 14 2011, 07:57 PM']I saw this in Phil's collection when I was down in Brighton this week - nice bass (though I'm not really a Fender fancier) - no reason to believe it isn't every bit as good as he says.[b].what else do you get for £180 nowadays??[/b][/quote]

Gallon of fuel.

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='1089896' date='Jan 14 2011, 09:47 PM']Gallon of fuel.[/quote]

A gallon of fuel? Surely not that much?

Anyway, I thought the bass was sold but it seems not, so I'm giving myself a disappointment bump (which actually sounds a bit rude now I've typed it).

Phil