Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Hartke 4x10 cab 4 ohm 240w

gareth1982

Hartke HA200 4x10 cab. 240 watts. 4 ohm. Used but very sturdy, well built and solid. Absolutely no issues with it at all. Only moving on as I don't use it (don't use anything since my very recent band split...soul/blues bass player needed in South/West Yorkshire anyone?!?!) and I could do with the floor space.

£65 or trade for a nice 12 string g**tar (sorry)

I live in Barnsley but work in Leeds. Local delivery (not taking the mick) would be no problem for a cup of tea and a shortbread biscuit. Or even a fig roll. Or a custard cream. None of those dark brown bourbon things though. Yuk.

Cheers

[quote name='gareth1982' post='1080135' date='Jan 6 2011, 05:15 PM']Hartke HA200 4x10 cab. 240 watts. 4 ohm. Used but very sturdy, well built and solid. Absolutely no issues with it at all. Only moving on as I don't use it (don't use anything since my very recent band split...soul/blues bass player needed in South/West Yorkshire anyone?!?!) and I could do with the floor space.

£65 or trade for a nice 12 string g**tar (sorry)

I live in Barnsley but work in Leeds. Local delivery (not taking the mick) would be no problem for a cup of tea and a shortbread biscuit. Or even a fig roll. Or a custard cream. None of those dark brown bourbon things though. Yuk.

Cheers[/quote]
Wish you were a bit nearer pal, I'd have that and do you a complete Sunday roast dinner. Damn !

Good luck with the sale.

[quote name='LITTLEWING' post='1080231' date='Jan 6 2011, 06:30 PM']Wish you were a bit nearer pal, I'd have that and do you a complete Sunday roast dinner. Damn !

Good luck with the sale.[/quote]

Thanks! I was down south last week too :) well, London, which is North to you I suppose :) Oh well. Thanks for the interest anyway mate. I do love Sunday dinners too :lol:

Cheers