Why become a member? ×

Gone: Squier Classic Vibe James Johnston (lake Placid Blue) + Fender Hard Case

Moos3h

Hi all,

Well my Stingray lust has been well and truely sorted due to Theo's lovely OLP and I can't see me going back to Jazzes any time soon!

This is my beautiful Squier Classic Vibe Jazz, the James Johnston one - I bought it only a month or so ago, and it's a lovely, lovely bass - an excellent example of the amazing work that Squier are doing with the Classic Vibes, simply awesome.

It's pretty much as it left the shop and in excellent condition with only the most minor of surface scratches that most shops would totally ignore when selling something 'as new'. It had a full setup by Barrie at Gig Gear when I bought it and it plays superbly and sounds great, very punchy but with a nice warmth.

Comes with shaped Fender ABS hard case.

PRICE: Given the case and superb condition of the instrument, I think £265 is very very reasonable?

POSTAGE:
Really really really really would rather not, but if it's at your cost and risk, I'm happy to do it - be aware that there would be a small delay for me to source a box though! Postage would be about £20, any less and I'd refund you the difference. Don't forget that new year is going to get in the way too and I'm afraid that I do not post outside of the UK due to a very bad experience in the past.

POSSIBLE MEETUP? I get about a bit, so could possibly meet up in the South of the country, try me! I'm based in Herts though and make a fine cup of tea, so you'd be welcome to pop over.

PAYMENT:
Cash please! That said, if having it posted I will accept Paypal providing you pay all the associated fees etc.

PICS:

Edited by Moos3h

• 3 weeks later...