Why become a member? ×

FS/FT : Shuker "Stealth" Jazz Bass

CPBassman

FOR SALE OR TRADE

4 String Shuker Jazz.

Alder Body, Maple Neck and Board with Black dot inlays.
Delano Pickups with Shuker 2 band EQ.

Stunning to play and looks a million dollars. It has the Shuker custom built kudos factor in spades.

Comes with Shuker branded Hiscox liteflite case.

NOW £700 firm

Will consider trade offers of similar value i.e. Fender USA J or P bass Fretted or Fretless / Gibson T Bird / MM HH. Im not into eastern built guitars :)

Also looking for a guixxr set up so would be interested in trading for Fender Strat or Gibson SG models

Edited by CPBassman

[quote name='CPBassman' post='1074542' date='Jan 1 2011, 05:22 PM']Thank you. It is stunning in every sense of the word Kev.

Very different to a Warwick but it just oozes quality and mojo....[/quote]
Happy new year to you ss well Col! I'm amazed this one hasn't gone yet, hand built custom and as new, a sign of the times I guess.

[quote name='giblett123' post='1074587' date='Jan 1 2011, 06:13 PM']Happy new year to you ss well Col! I'm amazed this one hasn't gone yet, hand built custom and as new, a sign of the times I guess.[/quote]

It is indeed, mind you, it isnt a hardship holding on to her as she is a gem. I'd just like something other than this as my other basses cover the jobs this one does. Expanding the toolbox so to speak

[quote name='CPBassman' post='1074674' date='Jan 1 2011, 07:22 PM']It is indeed, mind you, it isnt a hardship holding on to her as she is a gem. I'd just like something other than this as my other basses cover the jobs this one does. Expanding the toolbox so to speak[/quote]
Can't expand more than a 6 string Warwick :)

Bump!