Why become a member? ×

MIJ Fender Jazz 75RI SOLD

Weird War

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=7566&hl=mij+'75"]More pics here[/url]

This is a wonderful bass. It's beautifully balanced, finished and it sounds great.

It is currently fitted with noiseless Fender SCN pickups (worth around £80 in their own right). Here is some blurb for those unfamiliar with these pups:

[i]Fender introduced their top level Samarium Cobalt Noiseless (SCN) pickups as an alternative upgrade for those desiring vintage style tones without the inherent hiss associated with regular pickups. The SCN pickups came standard in Fender's top-of-the-line American Jazz Bass Deluxe series of basses, as well as an option for Custom Shop models.[/i]

I still have the original vintage 'USA made' pickups and I will add include these in the sale for an extra £40, if desired.

The bass is in very good overall condition: it's been used for [url="http://www.myspace.com/sibillaband"]recordings, light gigging[/url] and home practice. I look after my stuff and this is no exception. Needless to say, this is a very reluctant sale but I need the £££s to ease my post-Xmas credit card bill!

I'm looking for [b]£500 collected or £550 shipped[/b] in a Hiscox hard case. Paypal and cash accepted. [u]No trade offers please[/u]. I live near Greenwich, SE London.

Thanks for reading, PM me with any questions and see my BC feedback for complete reassurance. Edited by Weird War

[quote name='Clarky' post='1070078' date='Dec 27 2010, 01:06 PM']That got to the recent record for super fast selling of a bass! Nice one, by the way[/quote]

Why is it when I look away from the screen for a bit that these things come up and then are gone in a flash :) All for the best I suppose...my wallet can't take it anymore...back to work now, sigh.

[quote name='Tandro' post='1070125' date='Dec 27 2010, 02:03 PM']Why is it when I look away from the screen for a bit that these things come up and then are gone in a flash :) All for the best I suppose...my wallet can't take it anymore...back to work now, sigh.[/quote]

I'm sorry, i saw this and just had to have it. :)