Why become a member? ×

Barefaced Compact on tour??

daz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The more recent 'on tour' Compact has just returned.

The reason a Midget or a newer Compact hasn't gone out is that we still haven't caught up with demand as it continues to increase faster than productivity. Thus those who are paying for a cab have come first!

Since the whole 'on tour' idea came about we have extended our trial period from two weeks to a full month. Bearing in mind the number of people wanting to try cabs via the 'on tour' process and how long it took each cab to progress round the country and thus how annoyed some people appeared to get due to the wait, I'm not even sure it's a good approach now. Better to consult with us, order the cab we feel best suits your needs and matches your gear and then have a month to try it at your leisure.

Also one older 'on tour' cab has yet to return despite leaving numerous messages with a certain bassist, and this disappointing behaviour leaves me further disinclined to continue with the tour...

[quote name='alexclaber' post='1089639' date='Jan 14 2011, 06:28 PM']The more recent 'on tour' Compact has just returned.

Also one older 'on tour' cab has yet to return despite leaving numerous messages with a certain bassist, and this disappointing behaviour leaves me further disinclined to continue with the tour...[/quote]

That's disappointing to hear considering your generousity in sending these cabs on a free tour. If I'm trying to be kind - perhaps he/ she is ill or working abroad or some other justifiable reason?

I'm still 100% happy with my Compact (and Midget) after almost two years!!

Frank.