Why become a member? ×

Sansamp Bass Driver DI (BDDI)-Sold

farmer61

Bought this from new in 2006, bought as an amp back up (one of my belts and braces moments)

Used an as effect a couple of times but never needed as a DI. Good condition with a couple of nicks where it's been in my music case. Full working order. Have the box, think the instructions are lying around somewhere, worst case you can always get them off the net. Having just bought a Fishman Pro this is now redundant and I'd like some funds for my current T-Bird gas, because of this no trades please.

Feel free to ask any questions!!

Edited by farmer61

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='JellyKnees' post='1078775' date='Jan 5 2011, 04:48 PM']Is this still for sale? Are you open to offers?
Ta, Neil[/quote]

Am currently in a PM conversation with someone else, so you'd better be quick, really depends on the offer tbh :)

Edited by farmer61

[quote name='ainsley walker' post='1078827' date='Jan 5 2011, 05:22 PM']I've heard a lot about these but I'm unsure what the effect it does actually is, is it Overdrive? Sorry if this is a stupid question![/quote]

More of a Bass Driver effect than a pure overdrive but also can be used as a DI box