Why become a member? ×

Matt Pulcinella Level 6 Bass SOLD

XB26354

SOLD

Hi,
I'm sure you all know this bass by know, it's been on here a few times. You may not know the name but they are very highly regarded in the US and as an ex Ken Smith, MTD and Sadowsky owner it's up there with the best. It's basically a superb bolt-on neck 6-string bass. Punchy yet warm, with all the range of tones you'd expect from the wood combo and the electronics. 1 small (1mm) ding on the front of the body, otherwise mint. Top horn extends past 12th fret so balance is excellent. Probably the most comfortable bass (on a strap and actually playing) I've had.

Spec is 2-pce ash body with deep quilted maple top on ocean blue, 1pce maple neck with pao ferro board.

Bartolini quad-coil humbuckers with coiltaps, 3-band 18v circuit with pull-mid Q-shift
Hipshot bridge and tuners
56mm nut, 19mm spacing at the bridge, 35" scale, weighs dead on 4.5Kgs/9.9lbs.
Feel is a reasonably wide neck but very shallow in depth. Fully setup and fretstoned. Comes with LaBella SuperSteps, will throw in another set plus DR Hibeams 30-125.
Gig back, box and packing already so can post.

No trades as it's going towards my new bike fund!

Photos are from a previous seller, condition is identical.

I'm near Kingston in Surrey or can post out (although given the proximity to Christmas it may be better to wait until new year or collect).
I'm in no hurry to sell but nevertheless am taking a considerable hit at a firm [b]£700[/b].

Edited by XB26354