Why become a member? ×

Telecaster thinline project. It's a beaut.

Telecaster thinline (semi hollow) in natural, 10/10 condition. NOT original Fender.

Bought a luthier body here in France, neck from Ebay, a pair of Epiphone burstbuckers and had Fender logo added professionally. Assembly work done by luthier.

Looks better than an original, plays as good as an original. Stands me in (in parts alone) 330 euros and has looks to die for. £295 as it just hangs on the wall at present.

Forgot to mention, I had a Strat bridge put on so comes with a trem (just for fun)

Will come in a gigbag and boxed securely too. Delivery to UK (insured) would be €31 (about £26) Or, if sold this week, have the opportunity to send it back with a friend (Kent area) and have it couriered from UK a bit cheaper.

I have a want for a BN6 F.bass so there will be loads more stuff coming up shortly. (My BN5, another Tele (Mex) USA Baretta, 84-87 Squire Jap Strat etc.

Edited by leschirons

[quote name='richardd' post='1057709' date='Dec 13 2010, 08:36 PM']:) Thought you were never going to sell the FBass5 :) Merry Christmas and a Happy New To You both,catch up with you in the new year :lol:[/quote]

Hi Rich,

To be honest mate, I was in two minds whether to go for a 6 in the first place and chickened out. I wish I hadn't so that's why it's now going to go. I've got an old Aria 6 that I seem to use a lot so it feels the right thing to do.

Have a great Xmas and new year.

K

keith

Long time no write!

What r you doing ? selling that f bass is not accepted by me :) honestly i can understand you that you need a six and because is another f i forgive you :)

so tell me is it going to be a custom order again (shallow neck) ? what color what freatboard ? i love f basses have you consideres AC6? fretted

regards
M

[quote name='KERMITNT' post='1058204' date='Dec 14 2010, 10:12 AM']keith

Long time no write!

What r you doing ? selling that f bass is not accepted by me :) honestly i can understand you that you need a six and because is another f i forgive you :)

so tell me is it going to be a custom order again (shallow neck) ? what color what freatboard ? i love f basses have you consideres AC6? fretted

regards
M[/quote]

Hi Manos, good to hear from you mate. Hope you're enjoying your F bass. I prefer the shape of the BN6 to the AC6. It won't be a special order, I tried a standard BN6 last month at someone else's gig and it felt great as standard.

Have a great Xmas & New year. Keep rockin'

K