Why become a member? ×

EB MM SR neck (original) 4s Fretless = SOLD

Photos below. I need to clear a load of 'project' stuff and will try to photo list over this weekend and coming week. Several necks and bodies, plenty of hardware and some pickups etc.
This is by far the best single piece I have (although I do have a MMSR body and plenty of parts to go with it if interested).
April 1990 'made in san luis obispo' 4-bolt (x2 !) neck. Has some non-original tuners attached which I can remove if preferred. The neck & f/board itself is in good/excellent condition and has the small headstock-end truss-rod which moves freely both ways. There are some minor strings marks (from roundwounds) to the f/board (but its very smooth to the touch) and the neck has a couple of small dings, both close top the central stripe. It's a beautiful, aged-amber colour and with some nice flame. The 'pocket' area (rear) is 62mm at the bottom (60mm higher up); 105mm long in the rect.-section (120mm. including the angled section, above the pocket) and 13mm deep.

SOLD

Edited by eubassix

• 2 months later...

[quote name='eubassix' post='1143138' date='Feb 27 2011, 11:13 AM']I have two 'MM/SR' bodies (photos below) John - one is 'burst, the other's a flame/natural (OLP). I started to drill the 'burst one to take the better of the two 'MM' bridges I have .. but found that I didn't have a bit big enough (!). I think this original EB neck fits the burst body (pocket) better than the OLP.
I really need to list all this stuff (I have pickups, s/plates, bridges etc.) as I don't have the time or inclination now to get this all reconnected (!)
Howard's interested in a MM style neck (but Fender-fit) and some of the J pickups I've picked-up somewhere/sometime. Currently it's all nicely stored .. but just taking up room.[/quote]

I know what you mean Dave; I'm busy clearing stuff but luckily none of mine is big and bulky like necks and bodies. Not putting stuff together makes sense now, I assumed the body was a pukka MM but then again if it was you'd certainly have put them together by now! :)