Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot 1115 combo FS/FT

tauzero

Up for grabs is a Trace Elliot 1115 combo. It has the 11-band GP11 preamp and a 150W power amp section, feeding a 1x15 speaker.

Currently the amp section is separate from the head, in a genuine Trace Elliot amp sleeve. I don't know whether this was done to enable them to be geographically separated or simply in an effort to make the cab a bit lighter.

Both bits work fine. There are even Trace Elliot slip covers for them both (which have, it must be said, seen better days).

Looking for around £175 collected from Birmingham for them. Can recombine it for buyer if required.

[attachment=4882:Trace_11..._front_1.jpg] [attachment=4883:Trace_1115_speaker.jpg]

[size=1]Edit 18:57 14/01/2008 to add photos[/size]

Edited by tauzero

[quote name='BassManKev' post='123220' date='Jan 19 2008, 12:34 AM']how heavy is it?? any chance this could get itself to bristol??[/quote]
The combo is 44kg according to the only specs I could find, and of course there's the amp sleeve too - around 45kg anyway. I could deliver it to Bristol for £50 - if you know of a courier who would take it without it having to be wrapped, that would be fine by me.

As Overwater#1 has pointed out, it's up on ebay now - we really need the room (sadly, the room freed up isn't allowed to be filled up with more basses...)