Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: NS WAV 4 Electric Upright Bass: Now Sold

Scooby

I'm reluctantly selling my EUB. The bass is just a few months old and is in first-class condition. The WAV features NS Design's proprietary PolarTM piezo pickup system. The WAV 4 is in a transparent Amberburst. The bass includes a foldable tripod stand and a padded gig bag that will hold the bass, the stand, and also has a pocket for a bow (bow included).

The instruments has two transducers beneath the adjustable bridge, and a switch to toggle between them for bowing (arco) and plucking (pizzicato).

This is a true electric upright bass, not a fretless bass guitar that you play vertically. The fingerboard is curved, so it can be bowed. While there is a truss rod, there is relief in the fingerboard for typical upright bass style play.

The bass has hardly been used and needs a loving home (rather than my wardrobe).

It must be my morning mug of caffeine but I've gone all Santa and decided to reduce the EUB to a firm £595 (no offers now). It's a bargain for someone!

[b]* Now also considering a trade for a 5/6 string bass of similar value. *[/b]

Edited by Scooby

[quote name='Scooby' post='1058197' date='Dec 14 2010, 09:01 AM']All PM's replied to. Pre-second morning coffee bump. Looking to move this bass along now so might also consider a trade.[/quote]

Bump up the volume for possible 6 string bass trade ;o)

[quote name='J.R.Bass' post='1069826' date='Dec 26 2010, 09:50 PM']Interested in buying this, any actual pics of the bass?? :)[/quote]

The pic above is the actual pic of the bass as used by the shop I bought the NS WAV from. A review of the Wav can be found here: [url="http://www.harmonycentral.com/products/46917"]http://www.harmonycentral.com/products/46917[/url]

Hope that helps.

Regards