Why become a member? ×

MARKBASS LMK + MARKBASS FOOTSWITCH

dodgnofski

Hi Guys,

As it would seem my next Gig will be sometime around the twelfth of never :) ........here is my Markbass LMK Twin Channel 500w Bass Amp.

In excellent condition & complete with Markbass Footswitch!

Not just the best amp in the Markbass range.....IMHO, - but these have to be one of the best & most versatile Bass amps in the world today.

£475 including free next day fully insured delivery.................or collect it for £450 - I'm 'still' 5 minutes from Junction 15 of the M6 - someone has to be :) !!

Edited by dodgnofski

[quote name='dodgnofski' post='1048122' date='Dec 5 2010, 12:08 PM']Hi Guys,

As it would seem my next Gig will be sometime around the twelfth of never :) ........here is my Markbass LMK Twin Channel 500w Bass Amp.

In excellent condition & complete with Markbass Footswitch!

Not just the best amp in the Markbass range.....IMHO, - but these have to be one of the best & most versatile Bass amps in the world today.

£495 including free next day fully insured delivery.................or collect it for £475 - I'm 'still' 5 minutes from Junction 15 of the M6

Pics to follow............................ta :) !![/quote]

I cant be bothered unpacking the gig rig from my last practice so I'm playing my LMK right now. Its been 6 months since I used it last and forgot what a great little amp it is! Great tone and LOADS of volume. To practice at home I have to have both low and mid low set all the way down or it and the Big One start annoying the neighbours very quickly!
Cracking amps!

Thanks,

Unbelievable amount of 'headroom' from such a small amp & tonally suberb!!

Pic added.................hopefully better ones soon!

[quote name='ukbassboy' post='1048270' date='Dec 5 2010, 02:43 PM']I cant be bothered unpacking the gig rig from my last practice so I'm playing my LMK right now. Its been 6 months since I used it last and forgot what a great little amp it is! Great tone and LOADS of volume. To practice at home I have to have both low and mid low set all the way down or it and the Big One start annoying the neighbours very quickly!
Cracking amps![/quote]

• 1 month later...

Seriously the best amp I have ever owned, don't know why anyone buys the other models, this is ultimate flexibility. Buy this now as they have stopped these in favour of the modular version. my cheesy write up is still on the Mark bass web site, but five years on I stand by everything I said about these little wonders. The Dogs..

Edited by deepbass5

Hi BigJim,

Thankyou for your interest, but I've just bought a Bass & 'cheaper' amp - so ideally I would prefer a staight sale :) !

All the best,

Tim

[quote name='BigJim' post='1080648' date='Jan 7 2011, 12:49 AM']Would you consider a trade?[/quote]

PM's replied to - ta :) !!

[quote name='dodgnofski' post='1081582' date='Jan 7 2011, 10:15 PM']Hi BigJim,

Thankyou for your interest, but I've just bought a Bass & 'cheaper' amp - so ideally I would prefer a staight sale :) !

All the best,

Tim[/quote]

• 4 months later...