Why become a member? ×

SOLD - IBANEZ ICEMAN ICB200 BLACK, ACTIVE

BassMunkee

[center][b]*****PLEASE NOTE - I WILL POST THIS ITEM VIA INSURED PARCELFORCE COURIER ON THE UK MAINLAND*****[/b]
--
[b][size=5]PRICE IS NOW [color="#FF0000"][u]£150.00[/u][/color] FOR EVERYTHING LISTED HERE[/size], COURIER PRICE IS £25.00[/b]

[color="#FF0000"]ALTERNATIVELY IF YOU LIVE CLOSE ENOUGH TO BRISTOL I WILL DELIVER IT TO YOU.[/color]
--
[color="#2E8B570"]LADIES & GENTLEMEN I HAVE FOR SALE THE FOLLOWING:
[b]IBANEZ ICB200 ICEMAN ACTIVE 4 STRING BASS GUITAR IN BLACK[/b]
ALSO COMES WITH:
A BATTERY
A GIG BAG
A LEAD
A STRAP
--
I HAVE HAD IT FROM NEW, ONLY BOUGHT IT 2 YEARS OR SO AGO. IT HAS NEVER BEEN OUT OF MY HOUSE, IT HAS NEVER BEEN GIGGED OR USED BY ANYONE BUT ME AND ONLY IN MY HOME STUDIO. IN THAT TIME IT HAS BEEN PLAYED VERY RARELY.
IT STILL HAS THE ORIGINAL STRINGS WHICH TO BE HONEST ARE BARELY WORN IN.
IT'S IN MINT "AS NEW" CONDITION HAS ALWAYS BEEN KEPT ON A STAND IN A ROOM WITH A STABLE TEMPERATURE.
--
IT HAS A WONDERFUL TONE AND THE ACTIVE EQ IS CRACKING - VERY NICE LOW END ON WHEN YOU WANT IT. HAS VOLUME, SELECTOR - (WITH DETENTE) - AND ACTIVE EQ KNOBS.
IT FEELS TO USE LIKE A PROPER BIG BASS, A REAL ALTERNATIVE TO A THUNDERBIRD IN MY VIEW.
--
WHY AM I SELLING IT? BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE THE ROOM FOR IT, AND AS IT TURNS OUT I DON'T NEED AND I DON'T REALLY USE IT, AT ALL.
--
TAKE A LOOK AT THE PIX - PM ME FOR FURTHER DETAILS.

THANKS FOR LOOKING!![/color]
--
[/center]

Edited by BassMunkee

Hello there.
Where are you actually based please?
Ibanez Icemen are an acquired taste and the imporession I get is that you are in the far South West of England.
Collection only and acquired taste really are going to limit your market.
I certainly would not do a 500 mile round trip for a £200 bass. I may however be quite happy to pay for it to be sent for £25, insured, by ParcelFarce 48.
These factors will equally apply to FEEBay.
Just sayin',
Cheers,
Karl.

[quote name='karlfer' post='1051250' date='Dec 8 2010, 06:37 AM']Hello there.
Where are you actually based please?
Ibanez Icemen are an acquired taste and the imporession I get is that you are in the far South West of England.
Collection only and acquired taste really are going to limit your market.
I certainly would not do a 500 mile round trip for a £200 bass. I may however be quite happy to pay for it to be sent for £25, insured, by ParcelFarce 48.
These factors will equally apply to FEEBay.
Just sayin',
Cheers,
Karl.[/quote]
I know exactly what you mean mate and my last post on this thread was largely coz I couldn't be bothered to put "bump" again.
I'm in Bristol, so not really that far southwest.
I'm reluctant to send it by post but I could be persuaded by a serious buyer that it's not gonna be a problem.
Let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Right,

Now we've all got Christmas out of the way, can we get down to some serious buying and selling?!

This is still on for sale and I will accept a sensible near offer for it.

Come on it's a great bass, it's in mint condition, and someone *must* want it!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...