Why become a member? ×

Gone

Tinman

Since the arrival of a second Hartke 410XL this has become surplus to requirements so I've decided to sell it on.

It's the bottom cab in the picture(obviously!) and is in excellent condition. It's been gigged a few times but has always been looked after. It also comes with it's own Trace Elliot embroidered cover.

I'm looking for £250 ono

[url="http://www.trace-elliot.co.uk/pop_product.php?flag=GB&lan=UK&obs=N&live=Y&new=Y&dis=9&key=477"]http://www.trace-elliot.co.uk/pop_product....s=9&key=477[/url] for the technical stuff

8 ohm, 500 Watts

If more pics are required just pm me and I'll take some.

Cheers

Pete

*Edit* Willing now to trade this for something of comparable value. I'm looking primarily for an amp (head) or maybe an effects unit but I'm open to ideas. Let's see whatcha got.

Edited by Tinman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Sorry about the delayed reply. Sri Lankan internet is random at best :)
To answer your question Matte Black: I've never used the cab as a standalone, so I couldn't really tell you. However, I've no doubt that it would certainly handle it.

I had a chance to try both the 300w and 500w versions... they both sound good but I wouldn't use as standalone cabs for fretted bass playing as the lack of the tweeter is clear when you play thru them. They have a nice, silky tone and are very well built! Definitely worth every penny.

[quote name='Matte_black' post='376301' date='Jan 10 2009, 05:47 PM']I had a chance to try both the 300w and 500w versions... they both sound good but I wouldn't use as standalone cabs for fretted bass playing as the lack of the tweeter is clear when you play thru them. They have a nice, silky tone and are very well built! Definitely worth every penny.[/quote]
Thank you Sir