Why become a member? ×

Fender Precision Deluxe 5 ***SOLD***

alanmian

[b]For Sale[/b][u][/u] ***SOLD**

[b]Fender Precision Deluxe 5[/b]

This is a USA made Fender Precision Deluxe 5 from the year 2000 with an ash body, maple neck and maple fingerboard. The bass is very light and has just been set up at the bass gallery. It is also fitted with an Aguilar OBP-3 pre amp.

The bass makes some great sounds. With P bass pickup only you can get that modern P bass vibe (think Freddie Washington on Forget Me Nots). With the bridge (Jazz) pickup only you get the Jaco thing. However, with both you get a sound more like a modern R&B sound like a bass with two soapbar type pick ups.

It has a few dings here and there but nothing that comprimises the playability.

To be honest, it's the best and most comfotable 5 string i've ever had and i may regret selling it but i've always been more a Jazz bass player so i'm gonna get a Jazz 5 of some kind.

Would like to deal face to face so no posting i'm afraid. I'm in London.

[b]Price £650[/b]

Thanks for looking
Alan.

[attachment=65282:Fender_P_Deluxe.jpg]

[attachment=65284:Fender_P...uxe_Body.jpg]

[attachment=65283:Fender_P...uxe_Back.jpg]

[attachment=65285:Fender_P...uxe_Neck.jpg]

Edited by alanmian

Additional:

I'm not up for trades unless you have a Fender Deluxe Jazz 5 from the same year (2000) with a maple fingerboard (unlikely i know) or a 5 string maple fingerboard jazz of some kind.

ps. Check out the "other musically related stuff" section for more goodies on sale.

Thanks
Alan.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='alanmian' post='1040516' date='Nov 28 2010, 09:59 PM'][b]For Sale[/b][u][/u]

[b]Fender Precision Deluxe 5[/b]

This is a USA made Fender Precision Deluxe 5 from the year 2000 with an ash body, maple neck and maple fingerboard. The bass is very light and has just been set up at the bass gallery. It is also fitted with an Aguilar OBP-3 pre amp.

The bass makes some great sounds. With P bass pickup only you can get that modern P bass vibe (think Freddie Washington on Forget Me Nots). With the bridge (Jazz) pickup only you get the Jaco thing. However, with both you get a sound more like a modern R&B sound like a bass with two soapbar type pick ups.

It has a few dings here and there but nothing that comprimises the playability.

To be honest, it's the best and most comfotable 5 string i've ever had and i may regret selling it but i've always been more a Jazz bass player so i'm gonna get a Jazz 5 of some kind.

Would like to deal face to face so no posting i'm afraid. I'm in London.

[b]Price £650[/b]

Thanks for looking
Alan.

[attachment=65282:Fender_P_Deluxe.jpg]

[attachment=65284:Fender_P...uxe_Body.jpg]

[attachment=65283:Fender_P...uxe_Back.jpg]

[attachment=65285:Fender_P...uxe_Neck.jpg][/quote]

Where in London are you? and does this bass come with a case?

• 1 month later...