Why become a member? ×

Vox PA System & Behringer Eurorack MX2004A (Portsmouth)

Hey,

[b]PA[/b]

Need the space so I'm selling my 120watt '[b]Vox[/b]' head unit and two 300watt '[b]SkyTronic[/b]' passive speakers. All working but I suspect one of the speakers is on its way out (noting the low price). Pictures later tonight, just wanted to get this up here first. No cables included, however it uses standard jack2jack leads.

Looking for [b]£70[/b]

[b]Mixer[/b]

Brand
Behringer
Product Name
EURORACK
Model
MX2004A
Product Dimensions
16" x 3" x 15"
Weight
12 lbs.
Channel Inputs
Mono Channels
Stereo Channels
EQ (mono channels)
3-band
EQ (stereo channels)
4-band
Aux Sends
Stereo Aux Returns
Built-in Effects
Yes
Subgroups
Direct Outs
--
Original MSRP
[b]$569.00[/b]
Description
With a total of 20 line inputs plus a 2-track input, unusual flexibility and professional audio quality, the MX2004A has become a favorite for a wide variety of applications. All eight mono channels feature our INVISIBLE MIC PREAMPS, balanced line inputs and inserts. The four stereo channels have dual 1 /4 " connectors. All channels are equipped with first-class equalizers, high-quality faders, PFL/solo-in-place and mute functions. Additional features include two aux sends and two stereo returns, an extra stereo bus plus extensive monitoring and connection options.

Looking for [b]£80[/b], comes with the transformer (could probably find the box too)

I am open to negotiation though! :)

Cheers,
TK

Edited by TomKent

[quote name='TomKent' post='1043911' date='Dec 1 2010, 03:16 PM']C'mon BC! I need this to go asap. :)[/quote]

Where are you based in London Tom? We need s small rehearsal PA we'd need the mixer also).

C

Edited by Beedster

[quote name='TomKent' post='1047638' date='Dec 4 2010, 06:40 PM']I neeeeed money, asap, else the bank are gonna go ape at me. Pleeease someone buy this? :)[/quote]

Dude, stick 'Portsmouth' in the title, someone local who may be up for a cheap PA but who may not be looking all that hard might see it and go for it? I saw 'Kent' and did the same after all!

Good luck

Chris

[quote name='Beedster' post='1047645' date='Dec 4 2010, 06:49 PM']Dude, stick 'Portsmouth' in the title, someone local who may be up for a cheap PA but who may not be looking all that hard might see it and go for it? I saw 'Kent' and did the same after all!

Good luck

Chris[/quote]

Cheers for the advice, will do that!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...