Why become a member? ×

FT Custom Pedaltrain Jr for Pedaltrain 2

tayste_2000

Ok so here is my pedaltrain JR

Tt's in custom hot pink and is the later version with the holes for the voodoo labs 2. I'm after a pedaltrain 2 so I can use my m13 and a few other pedals and get away from these crazy setups I barely use.

However the hot pink is not the end of the customisation, it also has 2 rows of blue led strips underneath.

The leds are powered by 9vdc boss standard connectors and there are 2, one for each row. I've just got it running off a daisy chain with the pedals. Doesn't create any unwanted noise or hum, it's all perfectly silent.

The Pedaltrain Jr is in good condition and the bag has no rips or tears it does however on the outer pocket have the zip pull missing, so could do with some one attaching a keyring to make it easier to open, however it does function fine.

Will also sell flat out for £90 shipped.

Cheers

You know, I'm really glad you attached those blue LEDs. I'm glad I'm not the only one who, upon receiving a pedalboard in hot pink would go "hot pink pedalboard... y'know it's just not garishly eyecatching enough... I know! I'll do some pimped-up-Subaru-style hot-rodding and get me some bright blue LEDs... yeah, that's what this needs... maybe I could even lower the clearance as well!"

:)