Why become a member? ×

SOLD! PEAVEY FOUNDATION 5 USA

lazzer

Greetings all, sorry if I appear to be a newbie making a sales pitch 1st post...... Actually I was a reasonably active user on the old site, am still on talkbass, fender forum etc so hopefully you might excuse me!

I have for sale a superb condition 93-94 Peavey Foundation 5 in bright red. It has been gigged literally twice, practiced with 5 or 6 times otherwise has lived under the bed! It's "crafted in the USA" 1 piece maple neck, 21 frets, 2 passive pick ups, 2x vol, 1x tone and is built like a second row forward on steroids.......

Quite simply this bass is surplus to requirements and taking up space under the bed. It is in superb nick, almost never loses tuning and the only marks worthy of note are a small impression in the neck near the edge of the fingerboard, and a small light patch of minor buckle rash. Plays beautifully and sounds big & punchy!

Anyone interested before it goes on the bay this weekend? :)

[attachment=4765:10012008584.jpg]
[attachment=4766:10012008578.jpg]

Edited by lazzer

Wow! My first bass was a third hand Peavey Foundation, in red with a maple neck, but 4 string. And probably not Made in America either. Not in the market for a new bass ATM but this brought back some memories. Sorta wish I still had it. Good luck with the sale.