Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz Custom Shop 4 ON HOLD

Flanker

I [b]really[/b] don't want to make this choice but to keep costs under control I need to sell/trade either my brand new Nordy vj5 or this amazing Jazz bass.

I'm after either an outright sale at £1250.00 or a part trade for a nice 4 string bass plus enough cash to buy a cab for a DB750! Maybe a nice Stingray or such (Fretless ok)

Of course if you have a Epi212NYC or a Berg322 lying around! or something not too big or small please run it by me!

It's the bass I traded with Birdy a couple of months ago and is a really great Fender Jazz - one of a limited run of CustomShop basses. It comes with all the hardware and a nice case.

Edited by Flanker

[quote name='Flanker' post='119159' date='Jan 12 2008, 03:34 PM']On Hold for the previous owner![/quote]

Oh ! Yes it shall be mine..... (again)

Can't wait to get this baby back into the Family...... should never have had her adopted in the first place - LOL !!

[quote name='Marcus' post='119160' date='Jan 12 2008, 03:38 PM']Oh ! Yes it shall be mine..... (again)

Can't wait to get this baby back into the Family...... should never have had her adopted in the first place - LOL !![/quote]

Hooray! A basschat happy ending!!

Steve