Why become a member? ×

Ashdown MAG rig

Pow_22

Finally decided that i DEFINATELY want rid of my ashdown rig. MY hartke head is more my thing and once im gigging again ill look for suitable cabs.

The ashdown rig consists of:
Ashdown MAG 300 UK made head (not evo model). Carpet covered and in decent condition other than marker pen 'dots' on the face to denote past settings.
Ashdown MAG 410 Deep. Slightly bobbly carpet covering due to over zelous kitten. Works fine and has the old style 'grey mesh' grille. Carpet has come away slightly at back of cab on the bottom. Easily glued back tho.
Ashdown MAG 115 Deep. In excellent condition . Carpet covered and same grille as above.

Pick up only from Bolton or Didsbury (am in between both at the mo). Looking for £320ish for the rig or would consider a Ashdown BP1510 cab and cash my way. Pics to follow

• 2 months later...

Head now gone. Leaves the 310 and 115, lookin for say £100 for the 410 and maybe £85 for the 115 given its good condition? Still open to trades for Ashdown BP1510 or the Hartke equivalent (forgot name) or any 'mix' cabs (i.e 1x15 and 2x10 in one cab etc). Also still have an Ashdown Dual compressor that ill let go for £30 collected

Edited by Pow_22

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...